Sunday, December 21, 2008

Jonny to the rescue

Need a great last minute gift for the kiddies? My daughter is 3 and she absolutely loves the Jonny Quest DVD collection. Jonny Quest was my favorite cartoon as a kid, filled with action and adventure. They hold up very, very well. The animation is superb and the stories much more realistic than most cartoon fodder.
They are also a lot more violent than kids cartoons today and the villains tend to be ethnic stereotypes.
Jonny was designed with young boys in mind, but as I said earlier my daughter is thrilled with them. She has watched every episode repeatedly and can quote some of the dialog ("Kill Tulu, kill!").
Kids love Jonny and so do a lot of parents.
Check this site for more information.

1 comment:

Charles said...

Got to give Ford a little credit. They had no vehicles in the bottom 10, and I think they had only 1 in the next lowest 10. Maybe that's why they were the only one of the Big 3 not asking for taxpayer money.