Tuesday, January 31, 2012

NBA notes

I know Derek Rose is a stud scorer but I watched him against the Heat this weekend and don't think I ever saw him make an effort to run an offense. All he did was look for his shot. His stats are good, but the rest of the team sputtered and they lost. LeBron also seemed happy to make the game a personal shootout with Rose.
I love to check Rickey Rubio's line after every game. His assists to turnovers rate is excellent and he adds free throw shooting and steals to the package. He's a fun player.
Imagine a Laker-Clipper playoff series.
The Magic should trade Dwight Howard for a big man or two and draft picks. The drama has to hurting that team.
Joe Johnson has stepped it up for the Hawks since the injury to Horford, but Atlanta had to add some depth up front. I love Zaza but they need more. I wish they could get Scola from Houston.

No comments: