Sunday, August 23, 2009

Monday musings (early edition)

My gut tells me that Brett Favre will be back in uniform this season ... People who love chocolate should just eat chocolate. Forget about chocolate milk, chocolate cake, chocolate pie. Just eat big hunks of chocolate. That's what I do ... Why did Keely Smith have to live and Louis Prima have to die ... Three people I'd like to meet in heaven — Jesus Christ, Sonny Bono and Cher ... This kid Tarantino knows how to make a picture, but why so much cursing ... I miss Morey Amsterdam ... They make a lot of jokes about Preparation H, but that stuff still sells like hotcakes ... Speaking of hotcakes, I miss the old Mammy jars of Aunt Jemima ... I'd love to see a TV show with Fess Parker and James Arness and a bunch of Indians ... Sexy lady of comedy, your name is Judy Tenuta! ... Whatever happened to that show with the Gotti kids? Does it sleep with the fishes? Just kidding, kids ... I just finished the latest novel by Jackie Collins and it's a real page turner ... I hope the war, the economy and health care don't knock that big smile of Michelle Obama's face ... Does it get any better than a New York City bagel made by some old Jew ... She was no Angie Dickinson, but I always thought Julia Child was a sexy dish herself ... If they ever remake "Gone With the Wind," they've got to find a part for Jeff Foxworthy ... I still get those Judds confused. Which one if the fat one ... Ted Kennedy is one of my favorite Kennedys ... You don't see enough red heads these days, at least not many attractive ones ... There used to be a lot of white guys in the NBA. What happened? ... For me, Dick York will always be THE Darren Stephens!

Selah

No comments: