Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tiger

Give the man a break. His personal life is a disaster and there is no easy way out of the mess he created. He stood in front of millions and admitted how badly he screwed up and clearly he wants to get is family back together. There are plenty of people who want to put the boot to Tiger while he's down and no matter what he said yesterday they were going after him.
Tiger and I weren't likely to have lunch together before his public fall and I doubt he'll want to be my buddy now, but that's OK. I have my own life. He doesn't need to blubber like a big baby and beg for my forgiveness on Oprah's couch.
I hope Tiger gets his life in order, plays good golf and makes enough money to take care of his wife and kids.
Anything else is between him and Buddha.

No comments: